Making Progress in 2015
It seems like yesterday we were telling you about some exciting changes coming in 2015. A few of those changes have already been completed: we finished up our name change to TouchPoint Software, our new website is live, and our documentation site has a new look. We are thrilled to get these behind us!
While we have been working diligently through these changes, it has not stopped us from continuing to work on the projects that will benefit our customers the most. We completed our transition of the online registrations to be mobile friendly. This will make your registrations look great on any device.
The All-in-One App For the Church
Speaking of mobile friendly, our biggest project over the past year is the All-in-One App for the church. We are in the process of testing and will roll out the app to our first customer in the next couple of weeks. This new app allows church members, guests, lay-leaders, and church staff to all use a single app. The outward facing areas are open to anyone who downloads the app. Additional access to leadership areas is based on your roles in the church's TouchPoint database. Take a sneak peek with this 2 minute video.
- New look
- 4-digit pin # to use in place of your password
- Redesigned people search
- More information displayed
- Improved attendance
- Instant tracking for Members and Guests
- Drill down to a member or guest's personal info from attendance
Premium App Features
- 10 second online giving
- Easy, no-login registrations
- Audio sermons, music, and more
- Video sermons, concerts, and more
- Campus Maps with search, zoom and multiple floors
- Custom branding
- Custom pages
Stay tuned for the official launch of the new app once we have completed our customer testing and finalized the premium tier pricing.
New Organization Page Coming Soon
Because mobile access is so prevalent and important in today's Internet connected world, we are in the process of redesigning the desktop application to be mobile friendly too. This will make the entire product ready to be used not only on desktops, but also on tablets and smartphones. Once completed, you will see a clean new look in TouchPoint.
Related to preparing for this mobile friendly version, we have been working on a total overhaul of the Organization page. We will be releasing this soon with many new features:
- Display more individual ministry information for group leaders
- Better management of assimilation process for guests and prospects
- More options to filter individuals for email and reporting
- Mobile friendly online registration settings
- Better dialog boxes, and more.
We have many more exciting projects on the horizon that we will be sharing
throughout this year.